Course Purchase provides financial assistance to eligible band members for the purchase of training to improve the client's employability and economic self-sufficiency.
The Wii-ni n'guch-tood L.D.M. has developed the following guidelines for the Course Purchase component as part of the programs/ services offered.
- Client must be a WUIR member.
- Client must meet the Wii-ni n'guch-tood LDM Individual Eligibility Requirements.
- Client must be assessed and recommended for assistance by the Employment & Training Officer as required.
- Client must complete the course purchase application package in full, request must meet the training mandate of the Wii-ni n'guch-tood LDM.
- Client must be assessed and recommended for assistance by the Employment and Training Officer as required.
- Client must not have any outstanding training overpayments with the LDM, other LDM's, HRSDC, WBE, and Canada Employment Insurance Commission.
Client must sign a release of information form for the purpose of verifying the above information.
Policies and Guidelines (Subject to change)
Other forms: (If applicable)