Skills Enhancement is designed to assist band members with cost for training to enhance client's skills and employability. The Wii-ni n'guch-tood LDM's funding for Skill Enhancement is prioritized for unemployed band members. Partial assistance may be considered for those band members who are employed.
- Client must be a WUIR member.
- Client must meet WLDM's Individual Eligibility Requirements.
- Client must be assessed and recommended for assistance by the Employment and Training Officer as required.
- Client must complete, in full, the application forms.
- Training request must meet the training mandate of the Wii-ni n'guch-tood LDM.
Client must sign a release of information form for the purpose of verifying the above information.
Policies and Guidelines (Subject to change)
Other forms: (if applicable)