Enaadmaagehjik is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the Community and Investment Marketing Plan as well as creating a broader public awareness that Wiikwemkoong is "Open for Business". The successful candidate will work under the guidance of the WDC Managers and report directly to the Tourism Manager.
1. Responsible for implementing Marketing Plan with a special focus on destination marketing and investment attraction.
2. Responsible for upgrading and developing WDC and Wiikwemkoong's Marketing Tools.
3. Coordinate marketing activities including compilation of relevant data and studies
4. Responsible for developing Wiikwemkoong and WDC branding guidelines
5. To coordinate content development with graphic and web designers
6. To assist in the development of the Industrial Park marketing plan
7. To develop and update social media platforms.
8. To develop a network of community and private owned business to form a marketing cooperative.
9. To administer the Wiikwemkoong Unceded Territory Signage Policy
10. To assist with the marketing, packaging and distribution of all Tourism products and services to domestic and international markets.
11. To research, seek and secure funding to support projects and initiatives.
12. To attend tradeshows and conventions
13. Network with various business, government, event stakeholders and industry partners
14. Assist in coordination of tourism events that are designed at increasing long term visitation and nonresident participation i.e. Cultural Festival, fishing derbies, and arts festival.
15.Perform other assigned duties as required.
BASED ON FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
• Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising and Graphic Design
• Must have knowledge in marketing/branding, business development and graphic design.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and networking skills.
• Ability to organize and set priorities; work independently and contribute to the team dynamics.
• Valid Ontario Drivers licence
DURATION: One Year Contract
RATE OF PAY: 33K-40K
Interested applicants must submit copies of credentials, cover letter, resume and three letters of reference:
Luke Wassegijig, Tourism Manager
2102 Wikwemikong Way
Deadline: January 20th, 2017 @ 4pm.